Pages Updating the Request an Appointment Page
The Request an Appointment page allows patients to submit appointment requests via your website. If you need to view and manage your appointment request submissions, please see the Appointments section of your P3 Publish admin. If you need to edit the content on the Request an Appointment page, follow these steps:
- Log into your P3 Publish admin and select Pages from the column on the left.
- Find “Request an Appointment” in the Pages list and click the green Edit button to the right of it.
- Use the content editor to edit the Form Introduction. Common use cases for this section include instructions for requesting an appointment and what to do in the case of an emergency.
- When you are finished editing the page, click Save and the changes will be added to your website.
Tutorials in This Section
- Pages Overview
- Updating the Homepage
- Updating the Our Team Page
- Updating the Locations & Hours Page
- Updating the Our Policies Page
- Updating the Contact Us Page
- Updating the Request an Appointment Page
- Updating the Medical Forms Page
- Updating the Testimonials Page
- Updating the Patient Education Page
- Updating the Disclaimer Page
- Adding a “Back to Top” Link
Need More Help?
Don’t see a tutorial you’re looking for, or have more specific questions for our team? Submit a request via our contact form, and we’ll be happy to guide you to what you need.