Pages Updating the Patient Education Page
The Patient Education page provides links to the patient education content you selected for your website. In the Pages section of P3 Publish, you can add an introduction to the page, if you would like. If you need to update or add to the patient education content available on your website, please contact our team with your request.
To add an introduction to your Patient Education page, follow these steps:
- Log into your P3 Publish admin and select Pages from the column on the left.
- Find “Patient Education” in the Pages list and click the green Edit button to the right of it.
- Use the content editor to add or edit your Education page introduction.
- When you are finished editing the page, click Save and the changes will be added to your website.
Tutorials in This Section
- Pages Overview
- Updating the Homepage
- Updating the Our Team Page
- Updating the Locations & Hours Page
- Updating the Our Policies Page
- Updating the Contact Us Page
- Updating the Request an Appointment Page
- Updating the Medical Forms Page
- Updating the Testimonials Page
- Updating the Patient Education Page
- Updating the Disclaimer Page
- Adding a “Back to Top” Link
Need More Help?
Don’t see a tutorial you’re looking for, or have more specific questions for our team? Submit a request via our contact form, and we’ll be happy to guide you to what you need.