Images Uploading a New Image
If you need to add a new photo to your website, follow these steps:
- Log into your P3 Publish admin and select Images from the column on the left.
- Click the purple Add New Image button at the top of the page.
- Click the Choose Files button to select the image you’d like to upload.
- Fill in an image title to describe the image.
- Fill in Alt text for the image. This is the text that will be displayed in place of the image if the image cannot be displayed. Alt text is also used for vision-impaired users to help describe the image.
- Click Save Image when you are finished filling in the details.
- The image will now be available to add as a featured image on any of the pages on your website. (See our Pages tutorials for instructions on adding featured images to your pages.)